What do you call a playboy cat?

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Too many things to blog, yet nothing to write

Have quite a number of events to blog about, yet when I'm in front of the blogger.com page, my mind is either BLANK or filled with TOO MANY unimportant snippets from life.

For instant, today I called up an old university friend for lunch and she said something on ".... affair in june... " and continued on to "... bizarre...". I'm like "Huh, what are you saying?". Actually she wanted to say that she went to A FAIR back in June and it's a nice little BAZAAR. Duh!!!

I've an analogy, say it's like in the cinema. After the movie, everybody crowd around the narrow door trying to get out but if some are constantly shoving and pushing, nobody will escape through the door. It's like my thoughts, a number of them are shoving and pushing to get out but none gets out to my fingertips. Yeah, i have only this many fingers to type and too many line-of-thoughts to follow.

My little kid just learnt to say "naughty boy" and tells us that whenever he dislike our attempts to control teach him the importance of having a daily routine. It ain't good for him to stay awake 12 hours, skipping afternoon naps only to wake up early the next day, looking exhausted.

I too am exhausted by my kid who wakes up in the middle of the night, crawls over to my bed and I'm either forced to a corner or sleep on his bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home