What do you call a playboy cat?

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Opposite of "behind"

Pop Quiz: What's the opposite of "behind" to a 26 months old kid?

Well I learn something new everyweek (sometimes daily) when I take care of my kid. He was playing a tube which holds the shuttle-cock, opened one end of the tube and inserted the shuttle-cocks in before replacing the cap. Turned the tube around and said "Mal open befront. Wow! Mal do magic". Then he poured the shuttle-cocks out and repeated the process.

That's your answer. Befront. Kinda makes sense if you consider that hind legs is the opposite of front legs, so be-front has to be the opposite of be-hind.

(NOTE: shuttle-cock is also known as birdie in these part of the world but it sounds like something else I won't mention it here since I want to keep this blog rated G)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home