What do you call a playboy cat?

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

A hiking we will go

Hiking! I'm itching to hike!

Been sitting on my butt here the past 3 weekends, 2 of which I was under the influence of flu (blocked nose, see previous post). My long overseas trip was splendid, having lots of fresh mountain air and good hiking/biking trails. Weather wasn't too great most of the time since it was spring, lots of cold rain there.... brrrr!!!



The tree top walk in McRitchie (Singapore) is great, would like to do it again if I had a chance. Catch is I need a group to tag along with since I require their support to make it up there with a 12 kg kid.

Used to be an avid hiker in my own group but alas, time have broken up the group. Some got married with kid(s) like myself, some have new found love and dissappeared into their cave, some left for overseas, some gained other interest like blading or cycling or diving, some lost interest in hiking altogether.

That is why it is always good to maintain a group even though I'm not active in it. I think it's wiser having more young people in the group since they usually have more time and the energy to hike 2-3 hours, even after partying till 3am the night before. Some of them don't even need sleep, just hike on adrenalin.

If you like to hike (Singapore's Bukit Timah), drop me a comment or email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home