What do you call a playboy cat?

Monday, June 20, 2005

Bad Flu bug

Never had weird flu like these before, no fever, no headaches, no body aches. But I had a runny nose, thick phlegm and it lasted for 2 weeks. This flu bug was passed around in my office, 2 out of 3 had taken MC within the past month or so.

Kinda hard to breath in office with the aircon on. Aircon does dry up the mucous inside the nostril/windpipe, had to breath hard though my mouth just to clear the airway.

Anyhow it's all over now, ALMOST.... felt something in my throat. Could be just dried up mucous this morning.

Rained at 2:45am yesterday night, heavily I might add. A good relieve since it was quite warm (cloud covered nite) when I went to bed.

Looks like it's gonna be a warm and sunny day today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home