What do you call a playboy cat?

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Que Sera Sera


Just over the weekend, my wife asked if our kid would be a good kid when he grows up. Only mothers worry about these things while fathers worry if the kid gets enough playtime.

Looking back at my own childhood life (not much to brag about), I guess it is hard to predict how a kid would turn up to be in 20 years. Personality wise, I didn't change much and am still the loner I used to be. I still like animals a lot, especially cats and dogs.

My reply was our kid is a happy kid, always cheerful and he's a smart kid. At 26 months, he can say things like "Mommy, Mal want to tell you the cooking is very good", then shows a thumb up or even "Daddy, what happened to mommy? Where is it? What happened?" (When wife goes out marketing before he wakes up).

Say what happened to the terrible 2's? He's not suppose to say these stuff but rather throw tantrums when he doesn't get the things he wants.

Well I hope that he will grow up to be a happy kid since being smart ain't enough in life. We all have to learn how to smile and appreciate the wonders around us, especially when times are bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home