What do you call a playboy cat?

Friday, July 22, 2005

Amazing 2nd Hand Book Sale

Just visited a 2nd hand book sale at below Tg Pagar hawker center. A place which I seldom visit since it's out of the way. Nevertheless, they have some books which I am looking for like "Wyrd Sisters" by Terry Pratchett and "Forging the Darksword (Darksword Trilogy)" and "Dragon Wing (Death Gate Cycle, vol 1)" by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman. Yep, both are the same author as the Dragonlance Chronicles and many numerous Dragonlance books.

What's even better is that these books cost only $10 for 3 and "Dragon Wing" is in hardcover too. Located the another book called "Elven Star (Death Gate Cycle, vol 2)", also in hardcover. But alas, I can get the book easily from library, so tis better to spend it on something else.

$10 for 3. I'm laughing all the way back to my office. Yay! More good books to read over the weekend (if I do find the spare time).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home