What do you call a playboy cat?

Monday, August 01, 2005

Little mouth ulcer

We get mouth ulcers once a while, especially when we're eating we bite ourselves and before you know it, it's a full grown ulcer. For a kid, a little ding can be quite large compared to the surface area in the mouth. Don't know how my kid got this mouth ulcer and how long he had it. This mouth ulcer located on the lower lips, slightly towards the right side, is affecting his meals and his sleep.

He started waking up as early as 7am a few days ago to complain about pain in the mouth and we though he is just growing his last set of molars. Unfortunately, this isn't so and when he didn't eat much lunch yesterday, my wife located a mouth ulcer which has grown to about half a pea-size. Not a big thing for adults but he doesn't like the pain when eating rice, hence he eats very little lunch and dinner.

During dinner, I did managed to feed him some bread coated with icecream. Then stuffed him a few pieces of meat from the soup before giving him about 6 pieces of sliced lotus root. The 8pm dinner lasted him till midnight when we fed him bottled milk.

At 2pm (I slept early at midnight), he crawled up to my bed and woke me up! He's still quite active and not yet ready to sleep. Had to position him in the middle of the bed and kissed him a few times, then tell him to close his eyes. He refused to sleep but kept on rolling on bed for another 10 mins before he settled down on his favourite pillow. Then I woke my wife up (she's sleeping in his bed) and asked her to put diapers on him.

Everything was blurry then and at 7:30am the next morning, I hear my kid crying. He wanted to sleep with daddy and my wife carried him over to his bed (I passed out on his bed yesterday).

*yawns*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home